4 Exotic Destinations if you don't like Crowds
Sometimes you want to cut yourself off from the world and get away from the daily grind. You dream of far away destinations, solitude and magical places. Here are 4 exotic destinations for those who want to get away from the crowds and feel like you’re on the other side of the world.
- Whitsunday Islands
Do you like the sound of an exotic place where few people go? Discover Ushuaïa, this Argentinean city is called The End of the World, and it’s not for nothing! The capital of Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaïa is a destination in itself.
Best things to do
- Tren Del Fin De Mundo or End of the World Train takes tourists from Ushuaia to Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego. This famous train allows you to discover beautiful landscapes, a waterfall, and expanses of forest.
- Sail around the Isle of Birds: cross the waters of the Beagle Channel to discover the famous Pathfinder Lighthouse. You can watch the birds and see sea lion island.
- The Museo del Fin del Mundo, also known as the End of the World Museum, is a natural history and indigenous museum.
- A day trip to Lakes Escondido and Fagnano to experience the tranquillity conveyed by the Fuegian landscape and its southern mountain range. From this excursion, you will have spectacular and unforgettable panoramic views.
This country is an exotic destination that you don’t always think of, yet it holds many surprises. Spirituality, high mountains, and culture draw you into a fascinating world. You will certainly start your trip in Kathmandu, the country’s capital. There are many flights available on our Flightgift site to the capital of Nepal.
What to do in Nepal?
This country is full of wonders, each more beautiful than the last. At the foot of the Himalayas, trekkers will find landscapes unique in the world and breathtaking. We advise you to visit Tansen, a small town perched on the mountains. It sums up the traditional Nepalese way of life:
Discover the Chitwan National Park for an eco-responsible safari in the south of the country. You will:
- Trek through the jungle
- Watch tigers
- Discover the rich culture of a remote ethnic group
The name may not ring a bell, yet it hides one of the world’s wonders. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Whitsundays are 74 sun-drenched tropical islands. The best time to visit this archipelago is from May to October during the dry season.
Top 3 must-do’s
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef: listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the only living structure visible from space. It is ideal for sailing, snorkelling or even scuba diving, as the reef is one of the richest ecosystems in the world.
- Relax at Whitehaven Beach, one of Australia’s most beautiful beaches with fine sand and turquoise water.
- Take a sailing cruise to the Whitsunday Islands to navigate the waters of this archipelago and make stops to explore Whitsunday National Park.
With one of the world’s most unique ecosystems, explore Madagascar if you want to head to an exotic destination halfway around the world. Head to Antananarivo with your Flightgift flight ticket.
Places to visit
- Explore the Tsingy forest, nicknamed the forest of knives. It is a stone forest. It is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- The Makis Canyon is a walk not to be missed. You will feel as if you are alone in the world (or accompanied by your guide).
- The Sainte Marie Island is for whale watching, and the coral reefs are for those who like diving.